Ceramic Fibre Insulation
We Radiant Heating Technologies incorporated in 1983, dealing with all insulation items like Ceramic fibre blanket, Board and modules. Ceramic fibre blanket is a strong, lightweight yet durable fiber blanket for applications in a temperature range from 1260 Deg C to 1600 Deg C. Refractory ceramic fibre blanket has the heat resistance of a hard refractory with five times better insulation value.
Refractory blankets are available in roll form in a wide variety of densities and thicknesses. All blankets are made from long refractory fibers, binder free and are needled. They have excellent strength before and after heating. All blankets have excellent chemical resistance unaffected by all chemicals except hydrofluoric acids and strong alkalies.
- Furnace & kiln linings
- Boiler insulations
- Reusable turbine covers
- Reformer & heater lining
- Coke oven hot repair
- Expansion gap
- Duct and Pipe linings
- Thermal barriers for automotive industry
- Die cut shapes for automobiles
- Steam and Gas turbines insulation
- Features & Specifications
- Excellent insulating performance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low heat storage
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Good sound absorption
- No curing or drying cycle required
- Unaffected by most chemicals except hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and strong alkalies.