High Density Cartridge Heater Manufacturer in Chennai
Looking for a reliable and efficient Cartridge Heater Manufacturer in Chennai? Radiant Heating Technologies, leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of a wide range of industrial heaters, thermocouples, controllers, and lab equipment, including high density cartridge heaters.
Cartridge heater often considered as component heater has a heating coil wound on a ceramic core and are cylindrical-shaped, heavy-duty Joule heating element. Electricity flows through coil when a two or three-phase voltage is applied.
The electricity heats the coil and, subsequently, the cartridge sheath. The watt density (in Watt/inch2) depends on the number of spirals or turns per inch. The sheath comes in contact with the surface being heated. Insulation in the cartridge heater ensures that the heating wire never comes in contact with the sheath and protects the sheath from melting in case of any mishap.
The leads that come out of the heater terminal have metal conduit, or silicon sleeves to protect from high temperature. Lead wires are often fiberglass or silicon rubber.
These cartridge heater provide a suitable, reliable and competent method of applying concentrated heat to solid metal components to high temperatures, particularly where compact, insert type heating is desirable.
- Features & Specifications
- High Density: Our Cartridge Heating Elements are designed with high density construction for efficient heat emission, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Thermocouple Compatible: The High Density Cartridge Heater has the versatility of being able to carry thermocouples inside to help control temperatures of the heater more accurately.
- Customizable: Our Cartridge Heating Elements come in various diameters, allowing them to be used in any cavity and can be custom designed with any cold section, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Easy Installation: Lead wires extend from the end of our Cartridge Heating Elements to your controls, making them easy to install and use.
- Ground Surface: Our High Density Cartridge Heater is produced with a ground surface for an H7 fit, ensuring optimal heat transfer and efficiency.
- Available in various diameters ranging from 3mm to 50mm
- Maximum sheath temperature of 750°C
- Available in lengths up to 3 meters
- Voltages up to 440VAC
- Watt densities up to 25 watts per square centimeter
Our High Density Cartridge Heaters can be considered “component heaters” that are used to heat up many different applications. Primarily used in dies & sealing bars, moulds this Cartridge Heating Element fits snug inside a cavity and helps heat solids by reaching high temperatures.
Our Cartridge Heating Elements come in various diameters, allowing them to be used in any cavity, and can be custom designed with any cold section. Lead wires extend from the end to your controls, making them easy to install and use.
What distinguishes our High Density Cartridge Heater from others is its high compression and therefore especially efficient heat emission. This is why our Cartridge Heating Elements are produced with a ground surface for an H7 fit, ensuring optimal heat transfer and efficiency.
At Radiant Heating Technologies, we use only high-quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to produce our High Density Cartridge Heaters. Our heaters are designed to provide long-lasting performance and are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
Contact us today for more information or to request a quote for custom designed High Density Cartridge Heaters that meet your specific requirements.Send Inquiry